- If you’d care to know, there’s a pretty wicked Interview With the Notebook Sisters, which is full of all sorts of tasty tidbits that we didn’t tell you about in the process of writing St Mall’s.
- Not long after, I wrote a Post for Pure Grace, which is likewise full of wonderful goodies. And there’s a puppy in it too!
- While not specifically on the tour itself, Saffi’s Promo Post is worth a look. Not in the least because you’ll get to meet our lovely publishers and experience their awesomeness firsthand!
- Random Writing Rants were also very kind to step up, and the equally wonderful Miriam has done a wicked post for them on the how and why St Mall’s came to be. She’s also much better at explaining things than I am, so you should totally go and check it out.
- And last, but certainly not least, the lovely Taylor over at Taylor Lynn Books has kindly hosted another Interview With Charley. If you ever wanted proof that interviews are awesome, this is the place to go.
In the meantime, stay tuned on our Facebook page, or our personal blogs should you happen to follow them, because those who lurk well will be among the first to know when St Mallory’s Forever! goes live.
~ Charley R